Entrusting us with your sensitive data destruction is the most efficient way to ensure statutorily compliant disposal of business and client information.
All of Cyber Recycling's production labs use WipeDrive Enterprise 9, the global gold standard in data erasure.
WipeDrive is the world's most highly-certified data erasure software. WipeDrive is the only data erasure software that has been certified to meet the United States Government’s NIAP (National Information Assurance Partnership) EAL 4+ Standard. This rigorous, costly, and time-consuming certification was created by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the National Security Agency (NSA) and is the most comprehensive certification currently available.
WipeDrive is the only disk-wiping technology that:
- Has been approved by NIAP's EAL 4+ Standard
- Is listed on the Armed Forces Approved Product List.
- Has passed rigorous tests performed by the U.S. Air Force on I.T. security and efficacy
WipeDrive's NIAP Certification means that it complies with all the following international disk wipe standards
- U.S. DoD 5220.22-M
- NIST 800-88 Rev 1 Compliant
- NIAP EAL 4+
- Meets the Common Criteria Evaluation and Validation Scheme
- NATO NIAPC
- FACTA standards
- Standard single-pass overwrite
- U.S. Army AR380-19
- US Air Force System Security Instruction 5020
- US Navy Staff Office Publication P-5329-26
- US National Computer Security Center TG-025
- Australian Defense Signals Directorate ACSI-33 (X0-PD)
- Australian Defense Signals Directorate ACSI-33 (X1-P-PD)
- Canadian RCMP TSSIT OPS-II Standard Wipe
- CIS GOST P50739-95
- GB HMG Infosec Standard #5 Baseline
- GB HMG Infosec Standard #5 Enhanced
- German VSITR
- CSEC ITSG-06